Our programs offer powerful tools for analysis and design of complex steel design problems. Besides the possiblity to analyze acc. to 3rd order theory the programs offer non-linear material modells for metallic materials. The applied elasto-plastic-zone theory is based on the interaction of any internal forces and moments.
- 3D-Truss and cable structures, 3D-folded structures
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd order theory
- Primary load cases for construction stages
- Checks: el-el, el-pl, pl-pl,
- Elasto-plastic zones, plastic hinges
- Profile library, free cross sections (e.g. composite design)
- Elastic and plastic buckling Eigenvalues
- Flexural buckling, lateral torsional buckling (physical procedure)
- Profile optimization
- Warping stress
- Buckling of shells and slabs
- Arbitrary metallic design material
- Interfaces: STeelCON, FEMAP, AutoCAD
Your request - contact us now!
Read more about