Calculation of Settlements for single foundations according to DIN 4019
Increased building densities in the cities make accurate predictions of deformations and settlements necessary. The method according to DIN 4019 offers good comparability to other calculation methods, it is widely used and can be easily verified by a sample paper calculation. With FIDES-Settlement you can determine rectangular-, circular- and strip foundations on a simple and fast way. (Option: FIDES-Settlement2,5D)
- Object oriented graphical user interface
- CAD-like input functionality
- Input of properties of the layered soil by drilling profiles in combination with the soil layer data-base used by all FIDES series of geotechnics programs in common
- Settlements as isoline curves
- Settlements in matrix dots
- Settlements on significant points of the founda-tions
- Results with mixed text and graphic as MS-Word or RTF-format.
- Calculation of Settlements at any soil layer situations
- Realistic representation of the effects from excavation stages
Useful options and extensions
For the determination of the to-way influence of foundation groups.
Your request - contact us now!
+ + + Free Trial Version + + +
Get your FIDES programs for testing or updating.
Please read more about the program