Program for interactive dimensioning of retainment walls incl. dimensioning of anchor- and waler belting.
The dimensioning of retainment walls is a time consuming task. The program WALLS-Dimensioning performs this task with only a few mouse clicks and generates an inspection-oriented printout.
- Clearly arranged, interactive user interface
- Detailed on-line assistance
- Fast and easily operated
- Expandable profile data base is provided
- Full integration into the program set WALLS
- Dimensioning of all common types of pit lining walls
- Berlin wall with wood infill or shotcrete infill
- Sheet pile wall
- Diaphragm wall
- Bored pile wall:
- with straight shotcrete infill checked for bending and/or arch effect
- as arch with curved infill
- with infill constructed form piles and taking automatically into account the effect of com-pressed arch
- „Mixed-In-Place“ wall
- Dimensioning of the anchors (temporary and/or permanent wire and single bar anchors)
- Dimensioning of waling
- Profile suggestion from a data base, which fulfills all stress checks
- In-situ concrete walls dimensioned according to max. forces and/or selected construction stages in order to graduate the reinforcement
- Dimensioning according to the standards DIN 1045, DIN 1045-1, EC2, SIA and OENORM
- RTF Format (MS Office compatible)
- Direct print output containing mixed text and graphics
- Pictures drawn to scale, thus offering good control of the results
Your request - contact us now!
+ + + Free Trial Version + + +
Get your FIDES programs for testing or updating.
Please read more about the program
FIDES Price list
Current FIDES-Geotechnic Price list