The package especially for 3D structural and civil engineering
The 3D FEM premium package offers all the functions required to successfully handle even the most demanding projects in structural and civil engineering. In addition to the input options with the AutoCAD® attachment SOFiPLUS or Autodesk® Revit® Structure, the package offers non-linear effects and pile elements for the simulation of soil-structure interaction.
The complete design according to Eurocodes, stability verifications and many international standards (e.g. BS EN 1992, SNIP, AASHTO) round off the verification options. The graphically interactive post-processing is extended by the integration of surface results, interfaces to Excel® and VBA offer full flexibility.
The functions at a glance
- 3D FE bar, pile, shell, slab and disc elements
- Any bar cross-sections with graphical input
- Beams and joists as FE bars
- Simulation of construction phases and time-dependent effects for surface elements
- Automatic determination of elastic connection stiffnesses for 2D calculation when transferring from BIM model
- 3D reinforced concrete design in GZT and GZG (including DIN EN 1992-1-1/NA:2011, OEN B 1992-1-1:2011, SIA 262, NTC-D.M. 14/01/2008)
- Drop-out bedding for slabs
- Non-linear springs and working lines
- Non-linear bars for reinforced concrete and steel
- Theory II. Second order and steel construction verifications according to Eurocode (EE, EP with automatic cross-section classification class 1-3, effective widths for class 4 cross-sections)
- Graphically interactive plot creation
- Integration of area results