This intensive training course is aimed at anyone who has little or no knowledge of AutoCAD and would like to gain an overview of the basic 2D functions in AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT.
The course participants will receive an introduction to the most important AutoCAD functions and will be able to create, layout and plot simple 2D drawings independently after the course.
|Time of day
|Early booking discount
|9:00 – 13:30
|3 x 4h
|10% until 01.01.2024
Please contact us if you would like an alternative date or would only like to take part in individual training blocks.
- Setting up the user interface / options
- Draw & change objects
- Model and layout area, plotting of drawings
- Layer technology
- AutoCAD labelling functionality and documentation of drawings
- No previous knowledge required
- Participants work at their own workstation in the office and the screen is transmitted via Microsoft Teams. In addition, the trainer will support the participants in exercises via TeamViewer if required. The use of two monitors is recommended.
The seminars take place with at least 3 registrations. Otherwise, and if there are more than 10 registrations, a new date will be arranged at short notice. Registrations will be considered in the order in which they are received. All training fees are per participant and excl. legal. VAT.
Cancellation of online seminars and individual training courses / right of cancellation:
- Registration for our training courses is binding.
- You will receive a registration confirmation by e-mail after registration. You have the right to cancel your registration in writing up to 8 days before the start of the course without giving reasons and without incurring any participation fees.
- If the cancellation is made within 7 days before the start of the seminar, 100% of the agreed participation fee is due. However, a substitute participant can be registered. It is also possible to postpone participation. The booked participant can make a reservation for the next training course taking place and make up for the training participation. The same applies if training is cancelled (due to illness).
- The full participation fee will also be charged in the event of a no-show.
- FIDES reserves the right to cancel or postpone scheduled training courses 7 days before the start of the seminar if the number of participants is too low. In the event of cancellation by FIDES, the participation fee will of course not be charged.