The cloud-based BIM Collaborate Pro software enables planners to organise project data, manage access and network teams.
Cooperation in planning and design
Collaboration on complex projects is possible from anywhere thanks to improved project transparency and the cloud-stored model. Planners can work with Revit, Civil 3D or Plant 3D to ensure that projects are completed on time.
Advantages of using BIM Collaborate Pro
“Single source of truth” – store and manage all project data in one place to ensure you always have access to the most up-to-date data.
Collaborative editing of Revit models
Collaborate in Revit with anyone in a secure location in the cloud and visualise a merged project model in your browser. Synchronise all changes in real time and publish your designs when you’re ready.
Manage civil engineering, construction planning and multidisciplinary data in one system.
Most important functions
- Cross-trade collaboration in a central Revit model
- Modern tool for analysing changes
- Automatic collision analysis
- Customisable project templates
- Recognising problems before construction work is carried out by consolidating data at an early stage
- Management of data exchange in interdisciplinary projects
- Integrated defect management and allocation
- Democratised data access
- Central data source
All Autodesk products are available as single-user subscriptions. Please contact us!